Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, April 28

Ins and Outs of Artist Trading Cards -- Swap

I recently hosted an Artist Trading Card Swap with a few students from my Ins and Outs of Artist Trading Cards class at My Creative Classroom. It was a small group this time -- so I thought I would share the cards that came in the mail. I love them all!

 
Chris Vicente -- Trust the Journey. You can't see, but the background behind the lady is all glittery -- it looks amazing and the little photo is hand colored, beautiful details!
 
This is my card! Obsessed with Numbers.
 
Ellen Rohmiller -- Follow Your Star. The stitching on the star and all the little details she added are amazing. Sweet -- and beautiful. Her fussy cutting came out fantastic -- and the wings of the angel are a little dimensional. Super sweet. 

Carol Grant -- Some Like it Hot. oh my this one is super cool. She made the waves of the ocean by building up layers and layers of thick glue -- a beautiful card with lots of cool things -- Marilyn is holding the crown. LOVE IT. 

Pat Lawson -- Fairy Wishes. This one is very colorful with bits of glitter on the fairy -- which really make her pop from the background. Little details here and there that accent the entire ATC perfectly -- love all the detail! 

Martha Richardson -- A Dream. Martha is on the Tattered Angels and Helmar Design Teams --so she brought her expertise with Glimmer Mist and Adhesives to her ATC. The colors of the green are so beautiful in person -- and really make the brass bug jump out. Lots of little details here and there that make this a BEAUTIFUL card. 

So there you have it -- a small group for the swap -- but one filled with some very talented ladies! A heartfelt THANKS to everyone for letting me blog about your beauties, you should be receiving  them any day now! 

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my student work with you, enjoy your weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.