Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, January 16

Click on Over

Just popping in to share the link to the Crafts n' Things Newsletter where you can find more images, step-by step instructions and a complete supply list to make this pretty winter card.



I love these stamps from Impression Obsession and have quite a few from this artist -- he is an amazing illustrator -- I can't wait to get my hands on some of the sweet ones he released at CHA last week!! 


If you like the look of watercolor painting on your stamped images you should check out In + Out Watercolor Painting for Stampers and Card Makers at My Creative Classroom!!  It's a new class I'm offering and it starts on Monday, January 21.

That's all for today -- thanks for stopping by have a wonderful day and if it's snowing in your neck of the woods like it is here -- drive safely -- it's slippery out on the roads! 

 You can also find me here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.