Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, March 14

Work in Progress or Listen to your Heart

It's funny how things work out. sometimes. 
I've had this thang on my to-do list since the beginning of the year or so. I've been totally dragging my feet on getting it done. Not sure why -- because it has to do with crafting and teaching -- two things that I really love, but for whatever reason this particular project has really gotten stuck somewhere in my head. 
I need to work on it, plan it, organize it, gather the supplies and tool up so to speak to get it done. But for whatever reason my feet have been dragging. dragging dragging.
And then I came up with a similar project today -- right out of the blue -- a fire started in my head that I couldn't put out until I put the ENTIRE plan down on a piece of paper. Lickety split. I couldn't believe I had planned this WHOLE thing in less than 45 minutes. Supply list, outline, EVERYTHING. And the fire is still BURNING -- scorching. The brain storm is almost visible ;-) really -- that's not a vacant look in my eyes, it's the storm burning. percolating. smokin'. haha.
I think because it feels right at the moment. It feels like the RIGHT thing for me to do. I am passionate about it. I want to share this knowledge that I have, the process that I have developed -- I want to share it with everyone. Stand on top of the Eiffel Tower and belt it out at the top of my lungs. 
It's funny how if I had been focusing on this other thang that I have been dragging my feet on I might not have had the room in my head for that other fire to start. the fire that goes right down to my heart -- that makes me light and happy and excited to make art. Yeah, I've just GOT to make this happen. 

Today think about the things you drag your feet on -- those tasks that you have committed to but you just can't get started. No matter how hard you try, how much you KNOW you need to get started on it and pass it on to the powers that be. I really think there's a reason for that. 

Now think about the fire in your heart -- the passion that is lighting that fire. And get started making it HAPPEN. Today. Make today a NON-Facebook/Twitter/Blog day and make it YOUR day to make your passion a thing of the future! I think I will leave you with that to ponder on today! ;-)

Thank you so much for stopping by  --  I hope you have a wonderful day, I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you are planning & working on is looking mighty awesome and I can't wait to see what comes out of it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.