Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, January 13

Cleaning up some Loose Ends

I made lots of headway on my to-do list today. And it felt good. I also found time to get on the treadmill after I'd gotten a few things done. And that felt good.

I jumped on the scale too. And that felt GREAT! I've been battling with my weight for 2 years now - despite eating healthy and exercising regularly - I was gaining and gaining for a while and then holding steady. Despite dieting and exercising - nothing worked to make it go away. Finally, I changed things up a bit and I'm down 8 pounds. I've. got. to. loose. weight. Especially if I don't want to buy new black pants.

I'm going to need black pants next week in California - when I go work for EK Success Brands at the Craft and Hobby Association Convention next week. I refuse to buy new pants for them to sit in the closet until next year. The alternative was to loose weight.

Of course, I might wear them if I got a job outside the home. I don't think pink polka dot fleece pajamas would work in the workplace. Not that I wear them every day, but I did wear them today as I flitted around the house working on crossing things off my list.

The first thing I worked on I hope to share with you tomorrow. It has something to do with my friend Vic and I'm really really excited about it, she's such a talented artist. I may have a conflict of interest, even though it's a project made just for fun. I'm crossing my fingers that it works out.

The last thing I worked on today was this necklace, I made it for myself to wear next week at CHA. I've always LOVED this button and have saved it for something special. Earlier this week I worked on a project to send to Belle Armoire Magazine and had made the blue beaded necklace to go with my submission, but it didn't work out so I set it aside to make it into something. I restrung it and added the buttons and pearl and I really love the way it came out. I can't wait to wear it next week!

I might wear it tomorrow when I go to the movies to see George. George Clooney I mean ;-)

I also finished up these ATC's I made for a swap over at Red Lead. I just love that store and wish I lived a lot closer - I think I would be shopping there A LOT!

Well, thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great Wednesday.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow Girl- there is nothing you can't do right? Love the jewlery and the atc are sooo wonderful!
    Only a couple more days !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.