Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, March 30

Ideas that won't go away!

Have you ever had an idea that you just can't stop thinking about? I have, and I find it maddening until I get the time, the technique or the supplies to work it out.


Right now I'm trying to figure out how to poster print an image from Photoshop and frankly, I'm struggling. And the idea that I need the image for -- it's just burning my brain out -- a regular old creative storm -- until I can get the darn image printed so I can go forward. I need to get this thing figured out so I can see if my idea will work.

PS. the image on this page has nothing to do with poster printing, but I had to keep you guessing. THANKS for dropping by, have a great day....and if you have any suggestions for printing -- please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.