Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, April 3

Birthday Wishes

My sweet friend Kathie DeLuca sent me these pictures this week of a card she made using my Fall Release of Stamps with Art Gone Wild, and I just have to take a minute to gush about how gorgeous it is.

I love it so much.


She used the Clematis Cling Rubber Stamp (AGC2-2742) and embossed the design with clear embossing powder and then went to town watercoloring the background and flowers. 

To give the flowers some dimension and gloss she added some Glossy Accents to the petals.


A little twine, a sentiment and some ink and this is an amazing and gorgeous card. 


Thank you sweet friend for sharing this with me, and how you created it. It's lovely! Check out Kathie's blog here, Kooky DeLucy!

Thanks for dropping by, have a lovely weekend and a HAPPY Easter with your friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and beautiful design birthday cards. I wish you a very very Happy Birthday to you and Birthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.