Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, March 11

Merrymeeting Art House Goes on the Road, Part 2

The second class I taught in Abington, Massachusetts a few weeks ago was my Guided Painting class. It's like a Paint Night, only it's not. My process really quite different and each artist can interpret my instructions when we start and put their own spin on the completed painting.



Look at these beautiful paintings, they all had so much fun!


Beth was so fun, and she did great considering she had had a complete shoulder replacement a few weeks prior.


And my friend Kathie, she's always so fun and inspiring.


The whole group was a lot of fun and enjoyed the process. Everyone finished their paintings and went home to hang them on the wall. It was a great weekend, and so rewarding in so many ways.

If you'd like to schedule a Guided Painting class with me, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll respond asap! 

THANKS for dropping by, have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.