Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, October 5

Wire, Paint and Paper Starts today!!

Wire, Paint and Paper starts today over at My Creative Classroom. Get Creative with me in this fun workshop. Each week you will create a canvas using paint, paper, wire, text and quotes to make a beautiful canvas. In this course you will learn how to:

  • combine masks with multiple layers of paint, ink and paper
  • work with crackle paints, glazes, gesso and Gel Medium
  • create layered backgrounds
  • end and incorporate wire
  • mix vintage papers, paint, ink and other items to create one of a kind backgrounds
  • include found objects

This 4 week course includes slideshows, handouts, sample projects and technique variations each week.

Hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.