Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, October 13

Fall is in Full Swing Here

I took a little break from the mounds of work going on around here to go for a little walk with my boy and get some fresh air after school today.

As you can see, the weather here was glorious - bright, clear blue sky, a little chill in the air, perfect for strolling. Just look at the reflection of the sky in my river. It was the perfect time on an autumn day to take some pictures.

He wasn't to pleased with this picture, LOL. He's learned to get over it by now.

For man, Autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together. For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad. Edwin Way Teale

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your fall afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the river, Catherine. I miss fall in New England. It is still summer here in TX. I'm getting lots of use from my short sleeves and sandals.....thanks for the pics.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.