Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, October 15

My Spotted Canary Secret REVEALED!

Remember that secret trip I took to Cleveland in June that I couldn't talk about until it was time....well the time has come. I traveled to Cleveland to be a guest on the new show, Crafting with the Spotted Canary.

Here's a little video you can watch about it:

Crafting with the Spotted Canary airs on October 21st - and will be available on PBS channels.

While I was in Cleveland I filmed 2 episodes with Joy....but I'm not sure when they will air - so you should watch them all. I did create quite a few projects for the show - but I wasn't a guest on the show on those days. It was a fun experience, which has led me to another fun project with the Spotted Canary, which hopefully you'll be able to check out before the end of the year. And, be sure to check out the Spotted Canary on the internet - it's a great place full of inspiration and creativity!

Enjoy your Friday, and let me know how you like the new TV Show! Thanks for stopping by and letting me share this exciting accomplishment with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.