Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, September 12

A Break from organizing

I decided I needed to take a break from organizing and purging the other day to meet some friends for lunch at one of our local restaurants, the Frontier Cafe. The boy was home from school (really - go to school 2 days and have 4 days off ???? ) ---I also had a big box of goodies that I had purged that I wanted to give away.....

to this girl...

and to this one too...

Plus errands to run. Food to buy. Drawer knobs to pick out. Gas to get. This that and the other thing to do before the "boys" left for their long weekend of camping and I had the house to myself to get things organized and put back together.

But before I got home to that - I enjoyed the company of my boy and good friends and our fantastic lunches.

It was a lovely weekend. And I got a lot of stuff done. But I'll show you that tomorrow.

THANKS for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.