Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, December 1

Hello December!

We got out first snow storm of the year last night....and it's already melted. The snow turned to rain sometime in the night and melted much of it away, plus we only got an inch or less. I'm not ready this year for snow, though I am thinking of my snowshoes and going cross country skiing. I hope I get the time to do some of those things.

Now that it's December I'm thinking about quite a few things.....getting my tripod out and getting our family portrait taken, finishing up all the projects I have scattered around for the last two craft fairs (Prelude to Christmas in Kennebunkport this weekend and one at the Traip Academy in Kittery the weekend after), our family Christmas party on the 20th....and then finding time to do some shopping. Geez. I know I havem ore things I am thinking about - like all the EK Success assignmets...and trying to get to the gym for the treadmill....Ireally hope things slowdown at the first of the year!

Thought I'd share a picture of some ornaments I finished up. ONe is for a swap I'm in and the others are for the craft fairs.

Well, ta ta for now. Hope you had great MONDAY!

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm finally getting a minute to come over and see what you've been up to! Man.. I'm with ya.. time for things to slow down a bit, in the new year! Whew!
    Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ornaments, so vintage-y!! your to-do list sounds similar to mine EXCEPT i am not doing any craft shows. hope you get everything checked off that NEEDS to be and find some time for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are adorable! We are supposed to be getting more snow tomorrow. Bethany will be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your ornaments turned out really cute. Love the music & all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These ornaments are super super cute! Did you get yours...I think you mailed me yes- right!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.