Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, December 5

Christmas Prelude

My friends and I will be displaying and selling our wares at the Christmas Prelude in Kennebunkport tomorrow. We're really excited as this celebration got the front cover of Down East Magazine for December. We'll be at the Village Baptist Church on Maine Street from 10am to 2pm....hope you'll stop by and say hello!

I promise to post some pictures of the cool, funky and Martha Stewart inspired Christmas tree I made to display my ornaments. It's much cooler than the 1o dollar one I was going to get at Target, one because it was FREE and two because it looks great. I may bring it home and find a place for it in here!

Gotta get to bed now, tomorrow is an early day and I'm pretty tired right now! Nighty night!

4 comments:

  1. catherine,

    can't wait to see photos of your tree... have a wonderful day and sell LOTS of goodies!! wish i could be there to buy some of my own catherine creations for myself!!! tata!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, that tree sounds cool. Can't wait to see what you are up to!

    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous day with lots and lots of sales! (I have a decoy duck from Kennebunkport! I collect them)

    And don't forget to show us your Christmas tree!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'Day from Down Under. lol
    I can't believe I read the name Kennebunkport in your blog. I have only finished reading a letter from a friend telling me she stayed in beautiful Kennebunkport.
    Hadn't heard of it before but twice in 10 minutes - amazing.
    Have a great and successful time there. Love to see a piccie of the place.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.