Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, December 11

Freezing Rain and another show!

Just a quick note, we'll be at the St. Lawrence Arts & Community Center on Saturday from 9 to 4 selling our wares. It's our last show (yahoo) and I'm looking forward to it.
We're also getting a freezing rain storm tonight, I'm really hoping we don't loose power tonight...I'm also hoping there is school tomorrow!
Since I've been working on things that I can't share with you right now I thought I'd share the stamp shelf my father made for me this fall. Isn't it great? My studio needs a major cleaning right now....and a big purge too! That's all for today....

8 comments:

  1. Freezing rain does not sound fun! We got some of that the beginning of the week. Love your stamp shelf it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that wooden stamp shelf and i LOVE the card spinner, i am going to start looking for me one of those!!

    i hope that your show this weekend is wonderful and you sell-out!! have a great friday and weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh have a great time selling your wares!
    Oh now I would love a rummage around these stamps,does your dad want to pop over and help me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shelf! And so neat that your Dad made...love when my Dad does stuff like that.

    Hey come by my blog, I've got something for ya.

    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. What A wonderful Dad to do that for you!Love the shelf!Merry Christmas Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing works and a lovely blog! =)

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you store your stamps. I am trying to get a system figured at on those. Have a Merry Christmas and keep warm...baby, it's cold outside. Kara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by.... wishing you a great w-end and great holidays. I will send you something from New Brunswick.... big hugs sxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.