Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, December 7

Christmas Prelude

Just a quick post to share my pictures from Saturday. I love the way my Martha Stewart Christmas Tree came out - and the banners I whipped up were a great hit! The place we were in was at the end of town kind of away from the hub bub. It was kind of a long day - up and out the door early for an hour drive down there and then we stopped at the Maine College of Art sale on the way home and saw some really nice things.

Kennebunkport was really busy, and the Church we were at had the nicest people come through - and the other exhibitors were really nice too. We did have a fun day, visiting with each other and the people that came through. After a large glass of wine I fell asleep on the couch around 8:30...today was a relaxing day at the book store and a few other errands. Ta Ta for now!

8 comments:

  1. catherine,

    so sorry that it was nearly a bust...your creations are just lovely. i am sure that i would have made a major dent in your stash... great photos, nice display and superior creations!! enjoy your week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looked amazing!
    Wow good job! HAppy you had a great time! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your display is wonderful! I love your banners how cute! Hope you did well at the sale everything looks fabulous! We fell asleep early also last night! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just breath-taking. I wish I could of shopped from your lovely table. Sigh! Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... that looks fantastic girl! YOU HAVE been BUSY! Would have loved to have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i was going to say the same thing that you must have been really busy to whip this table full of Art out!It looked like it was a fun colorful Christmas display!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks beautiful. I wish I could have come, with a walletful of $$.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. how'd i miss this! it's great!! i love ALL your stuff together like that!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.