Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 21

What a GREAT week!

Sorry I haven't posted, it's been crazy here!! The weekend was good, I met some really nice ladies and sold some good stuff - and good things happened! I met Betina Clark from Artascope Studios in Portland. She also works for Lovell Designs in Freeport. She has the most beautiful silver jewelry - I don't know why I didn't buy any but I will the next time I see her. She has beautiful ornaments too! I plan on asking for a weekend intensive class for Christmas from Artascope, it looks seriously cool.

Betina also took a couple of my cards to show her boss at Lovell Designs and called me on Tuesday saying they'd like to have them on commission in their gallery. Wow. I am so very happy about that! I trucked them down on Wednesday and think they look awesome, check out the Lovell Designs website, they have some gorgeous pewter work. Thinking of a few Christmas gifts from there too!


Then on Wednesday I got an email from Angie at Scrapscene that she was posting one of my Christmas cards for Day 19 of her Card a Day series.

I also found out this week that we've gotten a space at the Village Baptist Church for Prelude to Christmas in Kennebunkport on December 6th. Plus, I've been so busy working on my EK Success assignments, finsihed up the last one this afternoon so I've got about 2 weeks to work on replenishing my supply of cards before Prelude to Christmas....phew...my head still feels like it's spinning!

Gotta run now, dinner is ready! Ta Ta for now!

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be a busy girl! Your art is gorgeous.. so glad you have places to be able to share it with others!!! congrats!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sooo saw your card and knew that it was yours before i saw your name!! woo hoo for you!! congratulations!! and may i just say that your card has been my favorite so far, so into that sewing and layering. make sure to take care of yourself with all that you have to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you went and bought a lottery ticket. You are amazing and all that good that came your way you definately deserve. I can't wait to see more of your art. Get some rest! Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you Cat you deserve it! Hugs to you, looking forward to our swap :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.