Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 14

A Conspiracy to Create...

Don't forget that tomorrow is:

A Conspiracy to Create...



You can become a Deputy Crafter for a Crop Scene Investigation. Visit this website : http://cropscene.com/learn-more and register for some crafting fun! Until November 10Th, the site will host daily giveaways and give you clues to help solve a crafting mystery. Celebrate on November 15Th at participating local stores for even more fun. Join EK Success, Martha Stewart Crafts, K and Company, Inkadinkado, and Prism for the some crafting excitement.

Look on-line here http://cropscene.com/learn-more for a store near you!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at the fair! If I could make it stop raining I would....been there and done that.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. went into a lss and got in on all the csi hoopla!! the store is not local for me, about an hour away but my mom and i were close and asked if i could just stop in and look!! well 2 hours later, 2 prizes later for my mom and 2 sets of 3 make n takes {her & i} plus 2 shopper's wants & needs met... we went home happy girls!!! it was a good day.

    i hope that your craft/art fair goes good for you!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is going good.... still sendding good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like alot of fun!!
    will have to e-mail you later!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.