Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, November 4

Remember to get out there and VOTE!

If you don't go out and vote today then how will you help change the course of history? If there was ever a time to express yourself, today is the DAY!! My husband and I spent an hour or more last night talking about our political views, who we thought we should vote for, should we support this or that tax, and though I had a firm grip on the who - it was the what that I didn't really get. We read the editorials in the newspaper - and fully realized what we need to vote for. So, I'll be off in a bit to do that. We also watched the Saturday Night Live thing on last night. Some of it was funny, some of it was not. But I'm glad that someone out there still has a sense of humor!

I wanted to share a few pages I made recently for one of those clear albums. A bunch of friends and I got together to make an album for another friend that's having a tough time of life lately, to help cheer her up with some art and inspirational words. I'm hoping that it worked! The page with "friends" ended up having a picture of her and myself on it but I didn't take a picture of it before I sent it off.

Well, I've got to get myself motivated! Between assignments, volunteering at school and getting ready for a craft fair this weekend I'm busy. REAL busy. TA TA for now, and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. so loving your projects. i love the layering of all the papers and that yummmmy stitching!! love that stitching, in fact it has become my signature scrappin trait {and i am sure because of YOU!!}

    thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us...and i voted before 6:30 a.m. today!! now the 'waiting and seeing...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted AND got my free Starbucks coffee :) What a great idea to give an album to a friend in need of uplifting! If I ever get really, really, depressed, I'm gonna let you know ;-) I always check your blog for eye candy...it doesn't get much sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy to have visited your blog today Catherine - I am so inspired by your work and so love your colour combos with vibrant red! You have given me so many new ideas! I also love the photos you take! I love how you put the stamps on the shelves in the little cupboard!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.