Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 7

Ready, set......GO!!

Tomorrow is the first show of the season, and I've been busy getting ready for months and months....a little bit here there and everywhere in between all the other things I do. Last night I whipped these tags up while I was watching TV and stitched them this morning. I love the way they came out. My goal this year was to use up a lot of old things I've had and been meaning to use. That paper ribbon I got when I lived in Washington State over 5 years ago....and the postcard paper - I got at Absolutely Everything several years ago! I'm happy to be using this up, it feels very good! Though, I'm so happy with the way the paper ribbon looks I may have to see if I can find it again...now to remember where I found it If any of you are in the vicinity of the new Brunswick High School tomorrow and have time to drop by, I'll be there from 9 to 3 selling my wares!

12 comments:

  1. Is that close to Texas? LOL I got a great book this week in the mail, Sewing on paper! Haven't had time to go through it as much as I wanted, but what I've seen has been great! Good Luck on your sale! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tags are wonderful! have a great sale tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh catherine, how i WISH that i was going to be near that sale!! your tags are beautiful and i love how that paper ribbon looks. beautiful job. have a wonderful sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck and the tags are amazing!!!! have a wonderful w-end and sendding you good selling vibes from Ottawa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck - those tags are so amazing!!!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great day! Those tags are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! I know you will have some great sells!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it goes well for you! I am crossing everything. Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good looking tags! I love the sewn on bows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can only say WOW, Catherine! Those tags are absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a great show!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.