Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, October 8

Oh Canada!

I can't believe it's been a month since I blogged last. What a whirlwind of a month -- opening the studio and teaching classes and traveling to Canada seemed to take up the majority of my time -- oh and not to mention that my trusty computer was at the apple store for a facial.

Having my computer away from me for over 10 days really flipped my world upside down. Now I feel myself struggling to get back in the swing of blogging and updating my website. Thankfully I have great friends that help keep me on track.

Teaching in Canada was great fun - the Art House Studio is an amazing space and when I'm ready to expand Merrymeeting Art House -- i will certainly keep her space in mind. It's a great size and the layout and organization are perfect! Her students are pretty amazing too! 



On the way home from teaching at Karen Ellis's studio in Cambridge we had some extra time to spend at the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. I was a little (well -- really who are we kidding --  a whole lot surprised) with how cheesy and Las Vegas -- or country fair like like it was. These dinosaurs were adorning a mini golf site. The main drag had a big statue of Frankenstein and lots of other things that I didn't expect!


I thought that it would be all water and nature and stuff.


You know, kinda like this?


Thankfully I hadn't convinced my husband to go on vacation there to find out my idea of it was busted -- I guess I can cross that off of my bucket list.

Thanks for sticking with me, have a great day and I'll be back more regularly now that life seems to have settled in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.