Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, March 3

FREE Project Life Cards for YOU!

Hello and Happy First week of March.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/210276211/Free-Project-Life-Cards

Today I thought I would share a free PDF I created and uploaded to Scribd for all you Project Lifers! 

Click on the image above to go directly to Scribd to download the PDF. Then all you need to do is print, color, trim to 4" x 6" and add to your Project Life Books! Easy Peasy!

THANKS for dropping by, have a great week. Stay tuned for some BIG things going on around here!

1 comment:

  1. How nice of you. I love seeing all your daily flower sketches on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.