Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, June 24

Vintage Holiday Frenzy

Wednesday I drove to to Topsfield to meet with Sue Pelletier, and Catherine Bickford from Art Escape for a planning strategy for the workshop we'll be having this November!

I'm really excited - the projects we've got lined up are going to knock your socks off. A fun, collaborative project for Friday night, and then 3 projects on Saturday and then finishing up any unfinished projects on Sunday. It's going to be so much fun, but space is limited - so I suggest you sign up early if you want to come.

Here's Sue with some of her snowmen - they were on the cover of Cloth, Paper Scissors last year. I love them! I have a little snowman collection, I may have to commission her to make me one to add to my collection!

Here I am getting a little silly, but hey - I can't help it I was having a great time.

THANKS for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.