Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, June 14

Gettin' My Craft On....

I'm getting ready to go out for the day and craft with two of my favorite crafting pals today, a much needed respit from assignments and due dates. Though it's right back at it tomorrow because I've got more due on Wednesday and a HUGE list of instructions due on Friday!! I'm hoping for a rain day on Friday so the boy and I can have a pajama day on the first day of his summer vacation and I can get those instructions written up and out of here!

We saw these fun little gals on our trek to Brimfield. I picked up a HUGE bag of spice cans like this at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago and we're going to try our hands at making some. Need to get motivated and get in the shower!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.