Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, May 24

There is GOOD in this world!

I've talked about Bernie Berlin and her quest to help the animals that can't save themselves from the people that neglect, abuse and abandon them. My little Valentine raised money over the winter to give to Bernie for her rescue by selling the Godiva chocolate he got in his Christmas stocking.....it was an idea he came up with on his own, and well...since you may not know, Bernie needs OUR help. You can read about the details on Claudine Hellmuth's Blog...please do what you can and if you can't help monetarily you can help by adding the 6 Degree's badge to your blog or website! PS. The adorable artwork was designed by Claudine Hellmuth!! THANKS Claudine for letting me post it here! I've hinted to my husband that he could order some custom art from you for my birthday ;-) PSS! Thank you BERNIE for your devotion to the animals. I wish there were more people in the world like you dedicated to doing good things to help this world we live in!! YOU Rock!

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.