Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, February 6

My Artful Life Planner - Catch Up

My sweet friend Tina Walker (A Dog's Life) bought one of my "My Artful Life Planner's" from my on-line classroom and decided to make it a year long sharing project. Each month she's going to share her progress and inspiration for coloring and working on the pages of her planner. (I have one completed planner in my Etsy shop, or you can buy a a download and print it yourself.)

I decided that it was a great idea and Tina graciously welcomed me to play along with her project. So, since she's already posted about it (read her blog post here) I'm kind of playing catch up, but here you go!

My intro page -- where I'm sharing my #OLW of positivity.



Here are the pages at the beginning of the planner that have facing blank pages for notes, doodles and organization. I decided not to share my blank pages here.







And my January spread, so you can see how I fill the spaces with doodles, notes etc.


This is a tip in page that I included. It was the sample from last week's Art Journal Toolbox class at the studio.

And the last page.



I use a variety of mediums to color in my designs. Colored pencils, Tombow Dual Tip Brush Pens, Sakura Gelly Roll pens, and watercolor paints. The result are lovely mixed media pages that have given me something to do while waiting at appointments, practices and in the evening when I don't want to start a new project. 

Thanks for dropping by, check out Tina's blog post for this month here, and next month we may have another person (the lovely Martha Richardson) playing along. We'd love it if you shared your pages too!

Have a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Those pages lift the heart and make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Catherine! I adore your Artful Journal! It is simply gorgeous! I especially love you are completing the month and 1 of my favorite pages is the 'respond to every call...' page. But they are really so beautiful! I cannot wait to share in this journey with you this year! 365 days of creative fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.