Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, July 22

Art Journal Coloring Book IT'S READY to SHIP!!

I know I've been talking about my art journal coloring books for a while now -- and I'm happy to say they are finally collated and ready to SHIP!

Art Journal Coloring Book by Catherine ScanlonArt Journal Coloring Book by Catherine Scanlon

I wanted to share a few other pages, these aren't in the book -- but they are pretty similar and these  I've colored over the last few week to give you an idea of how yours will look when you have them completed. 
Art Journal Coloring Book by Catherine Scanlon

You can use Gelli Markers, like I've done in the image above. They come in a huge selection of colors and they are opaque and lovely! I love them.
Art Journal Coloring Book by Catherine Scanlon
Or, you can use distress paints and a waterbrush to get a nice watercolor look for your image. I also have a few friends that are experimenting with other mediums -- and the reports back are they are great. One friend used Copics, another used Distress Markers and Metallic Gelli Roll pens, and another friend experimented with the Distress Paints. They are enjoying working on the 80# cover weight card stock and say its a pretty hefty card stock to work on.

Art Journal Coloring Book by Catherine Scanlon

Each package contains 12 sheets -- 10 pages are reproductions of my art journal pages -- and are printed in the USA on an Offset Press on 80# Cover Weight Card stock.  One Page is the cover and the last page (shown above) shows an example of a colored page and a mini version of each coloring page inside, both are printed on 60# Text.

It's important to note that these pages are shipped to you unbound. This gives you the flexibility to bind them, frame them or assemble them how you want. However, I do ask that please NOT reproduce them -- that is a violation of copyright.  While you are purchasing the printed pages, you are NOT purchasing the right to reproduce them in any way, shape or form whether they are colored or not. THANK you. 


The cost of each coloring book is $19.95/US.  It's a great deal when you consider it takes me about 3 to 5 hours to draw each page -- and you are getting 10 in this pack to color at will! They make great travel companions when you don't have a lot of room as well as when you are in a bit of a funk and just want to color.
 
 Art Journal Coloring Book by Catherine Scanlon
I will ship outside the United States -- shipping costs for 1 book are as follows:
  • United States: $4.00
  • South America: $8.00
  • Canada: $4.50
  • Australia, England, Japan: $8.50
  • If you are in a country other than the United States I will send you an invoice for the additional postage. 





And finally, here are a few samples colored by some friends that got a sneak peak early release:

Chris Dindy: Chris used Distress Markers from Tim Holtz. It looks so GOOD!
Art Journal Coloring Book by Catherine Scanlon Colored by Chris Dindy

Martha Richardson: Martha used Metallic Gelli Roll Pens on hers. I love how she added her own spin in the centers of the flowers!
Art Journal Coloring Book by Catherine Scanlon colored by Martha Richardson

Valerie Rankins: My workout partner and great friend Val used Copic Markers to color her first page. She commented that the markers did bleed a little through the card stock, but they do on most card stock that she's worked with.  

Art Journal Coloring Book by Catherine Scanlon colored by Val Rankins

Well, sorry for the long post -- make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions! PS -- for those of you that asked me to reserve one and invoice you -- invoices were sent out last night!

THANKS for stopping by today -- stay tuned tomorrow for my other SUPER exciting news!

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome- love it girl! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just clicked on your Paypal button, and it took me to the Paypal site, but not with an order for ordering your coloring book pages. Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just fixed it -- LET me know if it works for you!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, it worked. I have it ordered now. I'm so excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I hope you don't run out before the middle of August when I can afford to purchase a set for my sister. She loves to color so this would be a perfect gift for her.

    Can't wait to hear your other news. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine, these pages are beautiful. I can't wait to use them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are awesome! So beautiful, love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cool--will be ordering one, but after my credit card billing date (will be the first of next month's splurges)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I please still purchase a couple of these?

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.