Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, December 20

Creative JumpstART 2013

CJSLogo_500

Here we go again.  I am pretty excited to share this with you! Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned I was doing a LOT of stuff but had nothing to show for it -- now I'm showin' a little sneaky peaky of what I was doing!! 

My sweet german friend Nat Kalbach organized another fun project for me to get involved with, it's called Creative JumpStart Summit 2013. You may remember my video from last year....and you may not ;-) 

Anyway, Nathalie had such a GREAT turnout and was so organized in gathering a wonderful group of artists for 2012 she decided to do it again! Can you believe that at the end CJS 2012 had over 4.500 subscribers last year!  I'm shooting for 4600 people by the end of today -- so get on over and sign up. I really enjoyed the daily inspiration during the cold and dreary month of January, I think this year will be even BETTER. I know I took my video a HUGE STEP further and you won't be disappointed!

So here is the scoop, so you can get in on it too!

January is approaching–a month that is full with promises, resolutions and intentions. A month that for many is following lots of holiday celebrations, family gatherings and other end-of-the-year events.

Come join us starting on January 1, 2013 for CJS 2013! Nat invited a group of wonderful, inspiring and creative ladies and gentlemen from around the globe in the mixed media and scrapbooking world to join together for the Creative Jump Start Summit 2013. We are all coming together to show you some ways to get back into the creative groove and how to get your creative juices flowing. We want to share with you “3 Ways to …” help you jump-start your creativity in 2013.

Wanna see who else is participating?? Just watch this ;-D

The Creative JumpStart Summit 2013 Trailer from Nathalie Kalbach on Vimeo.


Here’s what you get and how it works:
  1. Throughout January we will share videos showing tutorials to inspire you –
  2. You sign up for the Creative JumpStart 2013 newsletter HERE and, in January 2013, you will receive  a daily link and password to unlock the view of the materials as soon as they go live
  3. On some days our Sponsors will have a giveaway for you and you will receive two newsletters these days
  4. You watch the presentations and you will be hopefully inspired to be more creative—all for FREE! If you like it you can donate to the cause – check it out here.
So come on—get inspiration from some of the most creative people in the community
What are you waiting for? (Did I mention it’s FREE?)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining CJS again, Cat:) Huge hugs, Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been participating in this since day one and it has been an awesome journey. I highly recommend it!! I was thoroughly inspired by your video and your three techniques....just awesome...thank you so much for contributing to my journey with art...you are very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED your video today, you are amazing and talented!! Don't stop believing and keep creating art for YOURSELF and then have some extra to share, a gift like that needs to be shared so they can keep passing it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for a great fun video. I really enjoyed your left handed (me too) process and the way you made your videos so entertaining....I will be playing in my journal with these prompts for sure. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thoroughly enjoyed this video, you were entertaining and fun fellow lefty...I can't wait to play with your free energy in my own journal. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and am catching up on reading parts of it. Just signed up for Jump Start. I had not heard of it before. I think it is just what I need.
    Myoriah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.