Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, March 14

Winter Doldrums

    the cold ice and snow
    is quickly disappearing.
    will spring be here soon?


    I had a fun, creative visit on a dreary winter day last week that resulted in the inspiration to start writing Haiku's. Not sure if I'm doing it right -- as I've never written them before......but it's what I've started doing when I get up the last few mornings. I enjoy a cup of hot tea and plan my day and write silly haiku's. I'm hoping it will jump start my creativity. Or lift my spirits. Anything really. I'm tired of feeling worse than crummy.

    I haven't felt like doing much lately, I'm tired of winter and feeling a little under the weather. Physically I feel fine, but I thought that Vitamin D3 would be doing its thing by now.

    Anyway, enough of that. I took this pretty picture at a friend's house using my Hipstamatic from her dining room. She has a beautiful view, even if it is foggy and white right now! The trees against the white and greys is really beautiful. I live just up the river and around the corner from her.

    Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great day. Hopefully I'll have some creative things other than silly poems and pictures soon.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.