Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, December 24

Merry Christmas

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Norman Vincent Peale

Or, you could use the Dali lens on your hipstamatic app to make everything look soft and beautiful.

It's such a busy time of the year - and this one for me seems like it's been busier than ever! Appointments, and days spend crafting, cooking and shopping - it's more than this home body can handle.

I've made 4 batches of nut brittle, a batch of special chocolate chip cookies, 4 batches of truffles, petit fours and crafted several special presents that I can't share until after tomorrow - I guess that explains my lack of posts here!

A heartfelt thanks for your visits and comments, I'm wishing you all a safe and wonderful holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. im always amazed at what i get doen in the last few weeks and wonder why i leave it all to th elast minute , Merry Christmas to you and yours....

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.