Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, May 6

A couple of cards.....

Last night I realized that Mother's Day is THIS SUNDAY and since I'm on a not gonna buy any more cards from Hallmark kick I decided I'd better get off my butt and make a couple since one has to go all the way to Idaho. I used mostly scraps from projects I've made for EK Success Brands (yes, that includes K & Company and all the Amy Butler papers and embellishments, much to my happiness) over the last few months. The die cut images aren't scraps, and the rub ons on the one card are from Stampin' Up - the black letter stickers are discontinued Rebecca Sower letters from EK.

I'm really pleased with the way these came out, especially the one with the berry sprig, I think that one came out the best.


This afternoon my boy had his first Cross Country Race. I was pretty nervous for him - and I think he was a little nervous for himself. In the end, he did great! He ran hard - and fast - and finished 8th out of 25. He was pretty happy with his time too, 6 minutes 18 seconds for a 3/4 mile run.


He looks a little tired after the race, but happy! Well, gotta run for now, thanks for visiting - nighty night!

3 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.