Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, April 22

We Made the local news...

I took my boy and his friend to the elementary school today to volunteer for an Earth Day clean up. While we there the local news station interviewed us, here's a link to the clip:

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=103758&catid=2

My boy is the one in the red jacket talking about having fun and having a pine cone war with his friend .....that's me holding the bag while they put the garbage in it. Our brush with fame, he he he. ta ta for now!

3 comments:

  1. I watched it last night :-) Ian cracked me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you two on the 11:00 news last night! I had to do a double take! And the interview was very sweet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.