Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, October 10

Halloween Place Card Holder

I made this little wooden block last year for a class I was going to teach....but had to cancel it because my Uncle passed away.... anyway. My dad cut the wooden block for me out of some old junky pine he had and I fancied it up. The pumpkin is a fancy place card holder that you would put on the table like at Thanksgiving or something. I plan on adding this to my Etsy shop (when I can breath again...) but if you are interested shoot me an email and we'll figure something out.

5 comments:

  1. I love your place card holder. And the idea is so clever! Just dropping by to say "Hi!"
    PattieWack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat that is such a awesome idea, I love it. I also love the video of little V and your poochie. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Cat! Love those word circles! You are so dang creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is WAYYYY tooo cute! What does it cost to buy something like that from you on Etsy? I should just go and look, huh? ;-) Also, thank you for the lead on Glimmer Mist! I don't get out to Port Orchard often, but perhaps m y hubby would like to make a day trip of it this weekend! I really appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cat.. that's super cute! Is there anything you CANT do?

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.