Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Friday, August 31

Onion Goggles!!

I made bread and butter pickles yesterday....and had to cut up 4 LARGE onions...since I had a very sharp knife, I decided it would be smart to try and NOT cry so I could see clearly through all the tears.... I racked my brain and racked my brain on JUST WHERE those swimming goggles of Little V's were.....and when I found them I was so very happy...cause I could cut onions and have no tears, that's a truly wonderful thing! Little V took the pictures, so sorry one is blurry.... we laughed and laughed and he just couldn't hold the camera still! I am also still in my pj's!! ha .

I also made this little hanging card out of EK Success calendar cards and Rebecca Sower BookWorks letter stickers ...and lots of other non-EK products (shhhh, don't tell anyone!!) I love how it turned out, and it most likely will be a Make and Take or a prize I'll donate there for the Susan B. Komen Event she's going to have in September! Stay tuned on that!

On to other things, my studio has no power!! As I was sitting in front of my laptop last night, everyone was in bed, the dishwasher was finishing up - the breaker popped and I lost my wireless connection and lighting in there. I've got to get my class for Heart in Hand finished and I can't to it without light!! I'm a little freaked by this...hoping the electrician can figure it out quickly - as this is the 3rd electrical issue we have had here with popped breakers....and short fuses!!

Have a great day everyone!!

btw!! CONGRATULATIONS CONTESSA KRIS!! You are the winner of the page!! Email me your address so I can get it shipped out to you! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Good use for the goggles! Love the card,front and back of the lady. Beautiful! Congrats Kris!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwaahahahahahahahaha- I'm under my desk, Cat!!!! LOL - this is sooo funny! lOve it.

    Congratulations Kris - what a gorgeous price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH CAT... YOU ARE HISTARICAL!!! What a good idea...really, why did I never think of this? All those years of making salsa... GOGGLES would have been so handy.
    I just have to think "out of the box" more! YOU my friend are a genius. (a kinda weird genius... but then again.. arent they all?) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I'm a winner! I'm so excited! I'll email you my address. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I found you! Thank so much for the wonderful layout. I did receive it right away and I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.