Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, August 31

Onion Goggles!!

I made bread and butter pickles yesterday....and had to cut up 4 LARGE onions...since I had a very sharp knife, I decided it would be smart to try and NOT cry so I could see clearly through all the tears.... I racked my brain and racked my brain on JUST WHERE those swimming goggles of Little V's were.....and when I found them I was so very happy...cause I could cut onions and have no tears, that's a truly wonderful thing! Little V took the pictures, so sorry one is blurry.... we laughed and laughed and he just couldn't hold the camera still! I am also still in my pj's!! ha .

I also made this little hanging card out of EK Success calendar cards and Rebecca Sower BookWorks letter stickers ...and lots of other non-EK products (shhhh, don't tell anyone!!) I love how it turned out, and it most likely will be a Make and Take or a prize I'll donate there for the Susan B. Komen Event she's going to have in September! Stay tuned on that!

On to other things, my studio has no power!! As I was sitting in front of my laptop last night, everyone was in bed, the dishwasher was finishing up - the breaker popped and I lost my wireless connection and lighting in there. I've got to get my class for Heart in Hand finished and I can't to it without light!! I'm a little freaked by this...hoping the electrician can figure it out quickly - as this is the 3rd electrical issue we have had here with popped breakers....and short fuses!!

Have a great day everyone!!

btw!! CONGRATULATIONS CONTESSA KRIS!! You are the winner of the page!! Email me your address so I can get it shipped out to you! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Good use for the goggles! Love the card,front and back of the lady. Beautiful! Congrats Kris!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwaahahahahahahahaha- I'm under my desk, Cat!!!! LOL - this is sooo funny! lOve it.

    Congratulations Kris - what a gorgeous price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH CAT... YOU ARE HISTARICAL!!! What a good idea...really, why did I never think of this? All those years of making salsa... GOGGLES would have been so handy.
    I just have to think "out of the box" more! YOU my friend are a genius. (a kinda weird genius... but then again.. arent they all?) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I'm a winner! I'm so excited! I'll email you my address. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I found you! Thank so much for the wonderful layout. I did receive it right away and I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.