Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Monday, August 27

Picture Her Very happy!!

I recently participated in making a special birthday album for a dear friend, Nathalie Kalbach - owner of Scrapbook Trends website and member of the ScrapMuse Design Team. Granted, this gift was given to her in July, but I didn't have access to my page to upload to my blog, so it's a belated birthday present to Nat. I made this page from a portion of a box that I got a camera in for Mother's Day. The camera was a pink Sony (I think Sony...) and when I saw the box I knew it would be good for saving some memorey - or some type of craft. As I worked on the page the quote just came to me, and in case you can't read it it says "she who has many a thoughtful and caring friend is a very, very happy cat." Which is kind of a pun because they call me Cat over at ScrapMuse!! Nat is a very devoted member of the ScrapMuse team, a great writer - and a good friend too. She interviewed me last year sometime for her website to help me promote my book, Sewing on Paper. So, not only is she a good friend - but she's a great marketing agent too! So, just wanted to say a quick thanks Nat for being so nice.
Happy Belated Birthday girlfriend!!

3 comments:

  1. wow what an awesome idea! How did you get your pic behind that wording? Must know your secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool Cat!( reminds me... mine still isnt done!)Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - you are giving me a heart attack here- you are sooo sweet! I do so love this page - the picture is not even doing it justice!!! I heart my album very very much! I'm a happy girld to call you my friend- my dear kitty ;-)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.