Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, September 1

New Banner, whaddya think?

oK, I've spent the last two or three nights working on a new fall banner, but - I am not sure about it. So, please let me know what you think so I can decide to post it or not. I do like it better this morning than I did last night. The image is little snippets from one of my pages in SEW Somerset.

Speaking of Somerset, check out the review of Sewing on Paper in the September/October Issue on page 122.. Thanks Amanda Nolan, you did a great job. Well, TTFN everyone...maybe I'll post again later today.

7 comments:

  1. I love it Catherine! It looks like you stitched all the pieces together! Maybe it will grow on ya when you see it on your blog! Congrats on the review! I have your book on my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is keep it. I think it is so cool. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool banner, cool card... FANTASTIC look with the goggles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.. looks like you stitched it all together. Perfect! Oh, and congrats on the write up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I don't know what your banner looked like before, but this one is simply awesome. I love it. BTW...you have a wonderful blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.