Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, August 14

A beautiful DAY in our Neighborhood!

The weather here is perfect! Low humidty. Cloudless blue skies. A slight breeze. A wonderful day to go to the beach. Hopefully I can get all my things done today so we can go later on after the crowds have left. Fun Pack Weekend, was fun. I was in the minority in our group as the ONLY Mother, but that was Ok. Other than abstaining from swimming during free time I participated in everything - and the Little V. had a wonderful time. Sleeping - well that didn't happen either, he's such an active sleeper I was afraid he would roll off his cot and off of the platform and fall a couple of feet and hurt himself. The Council had an amazing obstacle course, BB and Archery program - and fun entertainment on Saturday night. To be honest, I was a little Oh my Gosh I don't want to go at the beginning when I discovered I was the only woman....but in the end we had a great mother/son bonding weekend and he appreciated that Mom will actually go in an outhouse {as long as she has a lookout}!

On to some creative talk... the weekend away from my studio gave me plenty of time to refresh my creative juices and now I am itching to get a project completed that I have been mulling around inside my head for quite some time. It feels good to have the creativity oozing like it is, REALLY good. With that said, I thought I would share some more of those things I made for that really nice woman I know.....

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.