Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, August 16

Two fer One.....

Sharing my pages from the August ScrapMuse kit. The stitching opportunities with these papers was amazing!! Loved the Tinkering Ink, it just begged to be fussy cut!! LOL. For the top page I cut out the flowers and swirlies and then used them as a stencil and sprayed some fancy spray stuff, then turned them over when they were dry and stitched them on. I also shaded and outlined the sprayed area, love this.

I couldn't find any pictures from my high school times so I did a page with no pictures of some of the things I did that year. Again, lots of cutting, stitching and shading on this one!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great page! It's fun, and brings to mind plenty of memories for all who read it, even without pictures!

    Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful Cat..Love em! You are on Crazy-talented girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.