Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Tuesday, August 21

Heart in Hand Scraps

My friend Vic really looks after me, and I am thankful for her. A while back we both took a minute and chatted on the phone and she told me about an opportunity that she thought I might be interested in. She's always very thoughtful like that, and I love her because she's so sweet and nice!! {she's pretty talented too! check out her blog to see for yourself} Anyway, after a day or two of thinking about our conversation I decided to give it a try, and got in touch with the owner. I am happy to announce that I am taking the plunge into on-line teaching! I will be teaching on-line classes for Heart in Hand Scraps and is owned by Tammy Tutterow. She's a pretty busy woman - check out her resume - looks like she designs for lots and lots of cool places!! {Especially Basic Gray, yum! } Thanks Tammy for the great opportunity, can't wait to get that project out of my head and into a class!! That's all for now folks. Just wanted to pop by and say hey and let you know I am alive.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Cat that is awesome news. Congrats!!! Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh how cool!!!!! Congratulations - can't wait to actually take a class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cat... Super for YOU and for TAMMY! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.