Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, August 2

Coloring Book Day -- woohoo!

Hello friends,

Today I'd like to share something with you that I think you will LOVE! In honor of Coloring Book Day I am offering this sweet page I created as a PDF download from my website.

http://www.merrymeetingarthouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Beauty.pdf

I formatted it to print on 9x12 paper and took a Strathmore Visual Journal apart and ran that right through my printer. I love the way it turned out -- and can't wait to color it AGAIN! I think you could print it on any size paper!

Here's the original page I created in my journal over the winter, this one was colored with watercolor paints and Sakura Gelly Roll pens. 


THANKS for dropping by, and I'd love to see how your page turns out after you have colored it! I hope you have a wonderful day coloring!  

If you want some inspiration for coloring, check out what Tina is doing over on A Dog's Life!  She's got crazy amazing coloring skills and you won't be disappointed to see how she inspires with her talent! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.