Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, January 21

The Positivity Project

I finally had a minute to photograph and put together a little video slide show of pages from my Positivity Project Journal using my stamps from Art Gone Wild.

You can see a tutorial for some backgrounds here, on the Ranger blog, you'll recognize some of the pages. I'll be posting some detailed instructions for some of the uncolored pages as soon as I find a minute or two to add some color (plus I'm waiting on some cool new paints to play with!) so you can see how I do that.

You can easily pause the video if you want to spend more time looking at the images or need the stamp set information!


And finally, if you are interested; you can purchase stamps from my Etsy shop.

And, if you're interested, here's a fun video I created at the Craft and Hobby Association meeting last week in California!


THANKS for dropping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.