Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, November 12

Catherine Scanlon Designs Quilted Banner

A few weeks ago I received a mysterious package from my sweet friend in Canada, Karen Ellis. Since I was at her beautiful studio and shop I thought maybe I had forgotten something and she was sending it back to me.


Instead of being reunited with a lost supply -- I was happily presented this beautiful quilted banner that she artfully created. She used my stamps and her new Brother embroidery machine to create this.


It's so beautiful -- and the detail she was able to stitch on the fabric is so amazing.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it, but I certainly do feel blessed to have thoughtful and talented friends!

THANK you Karen! Be sure to check out all the artsy goodness she shares on her blog, you won't  be disappointed! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.