Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, May 13

In + Out Series WEEK!!

Today I wanted to share some links to my In + Out Series classes that I'm teaching over at My Creative Classroom. These are ONE lesson classes that I have offered once a month since the beginning of the year.

Some of them are technique classes and some of them are project classes.
art journal class at My Creative Classroom with Catherine Scanlon
But in each of them you get TONS of video and information. The Art Journal one that I had last fall was EXTREMELY popular -- so popular that we decided to run it again.
watercolor painting for stampers class at my creative classroom with Catherine Scanlon
In the Watercolor for Stampers and In + Out Embossing classes you will learn everything you need to know to add these two beautiful techniques to your cards and stamped projects.

 embossing techniques for stampers at My Creative Classroom with Catherine Scanlon
For the Easter class I'm sharing a sweet and easy way to make an Easter Decoration that everyone will love. (Note: While I realize it's not Easter right now -- you can use the techniques to create any project like this -- and what a SWEET Fairy House or other child's project it would be!)
Easter Decorations at My Creative Classroom with Catherine Scanlon
Spellbinders Mix + Match was another EXTREMELY popular course -- in this class you'll learn tons of techniques and I'll share step by steps to create 3 creative and beautiful cards you can whip up in NO time!
 cool spellbinders edgeabilities class at My Creative Classroom with Catherine Scanlon

I've included the links on each image so you can click on it to go to My Creative Classroom and read the entire class description, supply list and other pertinent information you might have.

For the In + Out Series I'm offering a special incentive if you sign up to take them all!! That means if you sign up for all of the new classes that run for the first time from January, 2013 to December 2013 you'll qualify for a FREE class at the end of 2013. However there are a few rules -- and I should say at this point that "In + Out Journal" is not one of the classes that qualify for this deal. So, if you want to catch up and qualify for the free class at the end of the year now's the time to enroll as I'm not sure if we will have another catch up week this year. 

And, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at the email address that is listed on the course information!

THANKS for stopping by -- have a GREAT day.
Catherine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.