Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, February 7

Resolution 2011: Art Journal Day 5

what a great weekend!!

I finally got on my cross country skii's and spent some time on the trails behind my house....both days I spent about an hour and a half in the back 40. It was AWESOME, it might have helped that it was warmer than it's been for a while around here (almost 40 today) and I didn't have to put on 30 layers to stay warm.

If only the whole winter would be like that - with snow but the temps not below 10 -- it would be perfect and I would be out there all the time. This year when the cold and snow came I wanted to hibernate to Florida or something because I wasn't ready to enjoy it. Well, I guess I am ready for winter now that I've gotten out and spent some time out there, phew - it's only taken 2 months!

Today after I spent my 85 minutes skiing I came in totally inspired to get a page done in my art journal. I wanted to work a few things out for a lesson I have to work on this week. Since my little guy was at his friend's house and my big guy was taking a nap, and the pot roast was roasting away in the crockpot it was the perfect time.

I love, love, love how it came out. I can't wait to get started on the lesson I'm going to do based on this page, but it's going to have to wait until Tuesday morning. It's going to be AWESOME!

Here's a close-up. Those butterfly stamps are from K & Company. I bought them over a year ago and am just NOW using them, what was I waiting for anyway?

The color isn't so great on this photo, it's from the Hipstamatic App on my iPhone and I tried to adjust it in Elements but didn't do that great of a job. Did I mention yesterday that I love that App?

Well, hope you had a great weekend and didn't have to get tortured by the Super Bowl last night. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Fantastic! I hope the lesson is for a course to be offered soon ......

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.