Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, October 12

Catch-All Post!!

so, I apologize that the weekend got away from me and I didn't post the winner of the ATC's or the link to the tutorial for the cookie cutter. So, this will be a catch all post and I'll post all that info so you can catch up too...and I can cross things off my to-do list!

__________________________________________________

The winner of the ATC Blanks and 2 original ATC's is:

Jingle said... Those ATC's are fabulous! How neat that the pack comes with multiple paper types! I love that! Your pendants look great, too!

Congrats Jingle, email me your address and I'll get them sent out to you this week! Thanks to everyone that commented!

__________________________________________________

Free Cookie Cutter Ornament Instructions!

If you are interested in downloading the free .pdf instructions for the Cookie Cutter Ornament I posted here, you can get them here, in the Free Classroom at My Creative Classroom. I hope you enjoy them!

____________________________________________________

North Brookfield Apple Fair

Photos from the weekend. I took my Mom to visit her sister, about 3 hours away. It was a long drive there because we got hung up in traffic on 495 outside of Lowell, MA. but other than this it was smooth sailing.

We had a great visit, which as usual - involved LOTS of home made and delicious foods. Saturday we visited an Apple Fair in North Brookfield. It was, perhaps - one of the best craft fairs I've been to. So many cute things. I wish I had had more money to spend.

My boy had a great time with their weiner dogs, Spencer and Fenway. You can tell he was loving the attention he was getting from them.

__________________________________________________

Back to Business as usual!

and that's all I've got to say about that. Thanks for stopping by, now I've got to get back to work!

6 comments:

  1. Aww your cute little boy is sooo growing up!

    hey i love your charms in th post below, they look wonderful and thanks for the cookie pdf....jenxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine..just a hello from a fellow Maine blogger, in honor of the New England Bloggers group reaching 100!

    My thing is books, but I enjoy peeking in every once in awhile to see what interests other creative people.

    Good luck with continued success for your blog. Stop by sometime at Tutu's Two Cents and say Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so excited! That cookie cutter ornament is so adorable! And it looks like you had a great time at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you had a fantastic weekend! loved some of the pics of crafts...I'm itching for a great craft show. talk with you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finally back to blogging and reading blogs! Love the ornaments you made and all of your pictures. Hope all is well take care Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love your ormament. I have been picking up metal molds like yours, not knowing what I was going to do with them. You are a clever, clever girl. I thought about pouring plaster of Paris into them and creating glittery desserts. Oh, I wish you lived closer. We would have too much fun together. Kara

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.