Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, January 12

ETSY Shop Update

Just wanted to let you all know that I updated my shop with a few things a while ago, and because I am tired of looking at these things I went in and updated the prices today....I also listed a canvas that I created for Art from the Heart!

This little canvas is 2" x 6" and has an original branch and acorn top adorning it....

This is a little kit of extra's from a class I have coming up this Friday night.

Another 2" x 6" Canvas. This one has a vintage bisque doll adorning it along with the vintage dictionary definition of "faith" .

This Little Hope is one of my favorites. It's a 2" x 6" canvas with crackle paint and she's got some lovely little wings too. The image below is a close up!

You can follow the link to my Etsy shop by clicking on the banner on the right side of my page...Have a lovely day! If you want to have this shipped internationally please email me and I'll figure the shipping charges to you and we'll go from there.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine, I just found you this morning while I was blogging before church, love your blog and your pics, where do you live in Maine, ? I live in New Hampshire, I was born in Fort Fairfield, Me. let's chat, Peggylee
    craft2470@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those ! they are beautiful
    Isa uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.