Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 30

Vintage Christmas Class

Another quickie post, I should be drying my hair and preparing for my long day at the other Art Show I'm in today... but instead I chose to share this little ditty with you!! This is from my class on December 19th, Vintage Christmas.
Vintage Christmas Are you running ragged this holiday season and need a break to make something pretty for yourself? Join Catherine on December (whenever) for a fun class of miniature canvas'. We'll make two 4 x 6 hanging canvas' to decorate that little spot (or give to the hostess of your family Christmas Party, teacher or special friend) using pretty papers, stamps, crackle paint, vintage music sheets, watercolor paints and wire. Please bring your standard tool kit. Cost: $20.00

1 comment:

  1. That ornament is super cute Cat! I love that old fashioned santa with the ho ho ho above!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.