Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, January 25

Still Cold!

We had some wine at dinner to celebrate the coming of our new home - it was a nice Chateau St. Michelle Riesling... yum. My total favorite. Having our house down the street is a comforting feeling after the last months and months of worrying that "they" would actually get it right. My kitchen is totally rockin"! I love the counter top and the cabinets...total heaven. You can't really tell in this picture - but the cabinets are maple and the countertops are a nice marble color. Nice! The next picture is of Joe, Ian and my nephew standing at the top of the stairs - only there is no rest of the house there yet. Love the blue sky behind them.

Of course, the day couldn't go by without a funny picture! Can you see me in his glasses?

I promise to TRY and get some more pictures tomorrow and post them. Though I do have a million things to do before leaving for CA on Saturday morning. Including trying on my pants to see if they still fit. I still have writing to do for Natalie (Creative TECH) and some projects to pre-prepare for my demo's at CHA.... good night good friends. I will sleep content tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- awesome photos and how exciting that it all comes together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.