Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Thursday, September 20

Scrapbooks & Beyond

I am sure you can tell by now that I am on the team for my scrapbook store that's around the corner. I talk about Scrapbooks & Beyond all the time, and honestly I am surprised Kelley doesn't lock the door when she sees me coming. I love it there! She's so inspiring, a great listener - and very fun. Plus, she always has my favorite kinds of candy at the counter ready for me to take one, or two or 5....especially when it's starburst...hint hint Kell - I need to lay off the Starburst....LOL, just kidding!
Anway, I made the page above for my September projects for her. I used the CriCut on the title, the jury is still out on if I like it or not, but I do like the way the title came out all done and everything ...and the papers are CArolee's (I think, didn't look at the back - just made the page! ) The colors aren't so great - it was a little dark this afternoon when I snapped the picture and using the flash created an awful glare. But you get the picture..

Anyway, back to the local scrapbook store - the only thing lacking there is a good Starbucks Mocha Latte. HOnestly, it's so organized - filled with lots of new and cool stuff, and so much beautiful paper - embellishments, and stamps. (Did I mention I picked up a new stamp set, some embellishments and paper today ;-).....

Be sure to drop by and visit her store this weekend if you live locally - she's having her Yard Sale AND some things are 50% off like the yummy Tim Holtz stamps I picked up today ... yes folks, things can't get much better than Scrapbooks & Beyond.....

2 comments:

  1. That is a great page! I love the title & that pp. Sounds like a great store you have there, wish it were closer :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.