Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, September 20

Scrapbooks & Beyond

I am sure you can tell by now that I am on the team for my scrapbook store that's around the corner. I talk about Scrapbooks & Beyond all the time, and honestly I am surprised Kelley doesn't lock the door when she sees me coming. I love it there! She's so inspiring, a great listener - and very fun. Plus, she always has my favorite kinds of candy at the counter ready for me to take one, or two or 5....especially when it's starburst...hint hint Kell - I need to lay off the Starburst....LOL, just kidding!
Anway, I made the page above for my September projects for her. I used the CriCut on the title, the jury is still out on if I like it or not, but I do like the way the title came out all done and everything ...and the papers are CArolee's (I think, didn't look at the back - just made the page! ) The colors aren't so great - it was a little dark this afternoon when I snapped the picture and using the flash created an awful glare. But you get the picture..

Anyway, back to the local scrapbook store - the only thing lacking there is a good Starbucks Mocha Latte. HOnestly, it's so organized - filled with lots of new and cool stuff, and so much beautiful paper - embellishments, and stamps. (Did I mention I picked up a new stamp set, some embellishments and paper today ;-).....

Be sure to drop by and visit her store this weekend if you live locally - she's having her Yard Sale AND some things are 50% off like the yummy Tim Holtz stamps I picked up today ... yes folks, things can't get much better than Scrapbooks & Beyond.....

2 comments:

  1. That is a great page! I love the title & that pp. Sounds like a great store you have there, wish it were closer :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.