Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, September 24

He's Eight Today!

My baby is 8. I can hardly believe it. It seems like just yesterday that I was as big as a cow and getting ready, at this very moment, for a c-section. I still had 35 minutes without a child...and I was so very nervous. He's really not a baby anymore, he's e-i-g-h-t. 8. Oh my gosh where have the last eight years gone to? We've done so many things - gone across the country - and back I don't know how many times....lived here - there and and what seems like everywhere.
We had his birthday party on Saturday - mini Golf and then Ninety Nine for burgers. It was fun - but in the end I was spent. Totally exhausted. Tonight is birthday cake with Gram and Grampy. He's looking forward to that. We got him a Wii - and let me just say that game is pretty cool. Mom is the champion boxer - with 3 knockouts under her belt...yup. Don't Mess with me! Happy Birthday Baby.
The page below is one of my pages from the September ScrapMuse kit. The last I knew there were some mini-muses available - and let me say this is an awesome kit. Jump on over and check out the gallery, or you can downlad the newsletter, that's one of my jobs for ScrapMuse - design the NL!!
Also want to share with you the great deal going on over at Heart in Hand Scraps. There's a new reward program going on. This is what Tammy Tutterow, owner and designer, has to say:
"As always, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support and interest in Heart In Hand Scraps. We are committed to offering you thorough, low cost online classes that fit your time and budget. It is through your continued encouragement and support that we continue to grow. As a way to thank you for telling friends and fellow scrappers about us, we are instituting a new referral program. It is very simple- simply post about us in your favorite forums (of course following each board's TOU) to help us get the word out about our classes. If we see your post, we will reward you with a "Reward Buck" good for $1.00 off your next class purchase. We know that $1.00 doesn't sound like much these days, but with our already low class prices (currently $3.00 - $10.00), we think it is a pretty good deal! Plus, we will let you use up to three "Reward Bucks" at a time! Our teaching and support teams love surfing the scrap message boards, but we can't be everywhere. So if you do post a message about us, please drop us a note with a link so that we can be certain to get your "Reward Bucks" to you."
Anyway, head on over there to check out the classes that are already to download. I hope to get mine completed today or tomorrow morning...so it'll be ready for download on the 28th!

3 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.