Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Wednesday, September 12

Old Stuff and a SUNNY day!!

I tried to post last night, but it appears that my connection is not fixed! Had this long post typed and then when I uploaded I couldn't connect, grrrrr. Anyway, wanted to point out that I added a few more favorites places for you to check out - places I check a couple of times a week. Nice places, inspirational and funny, and with cute Pookies like Bonorama Mama....check out her cutie patootie pookie!!
Anyway, the page above is an old one, because that's all I could find last minute. I haven't made it to the post offce to mail Collage Contessa's page (sorry) but I will. I have a deadline for EK Success that I need to get finished today, and Tammy over at Heart in Hand must think I fell off the face of the earth. I haven't - just having a hard time geting my class finished. I promise Tammy, it's close....oh so close!
Here's a sneak peak of it. Though, it's changed a little since this image, and this one is pretty dark...that was when I didn't have any power in my studio....but that's been fixed! Sorry it's small, I haven't the time to add my name to it and I am afrad it might find it's way somewhere where it doesn't belong....I'll change that and reload it for your viewing pleasure!!

2 comments:

  1. that lo is gorgeous! Of course I'm a fan of pink :) Thanks for the nice words, the pookster is pretty darn cute! Be checking your mail you should be getting some goodies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH CAT... that looks AMAZING!! I cant wait to see it all! Tammy will love having your gorgeous work over there! I know what you mean about "busy" , I feel swamped lately too. When I'm busy and then I loose a long post I just typed... it's about all I can do.. not to just SCREAM!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.